Our team of Fort Collins pediatric providers is proud to offer a variety of services for your child starting with our new family “prenatal visit” before birth, and “meet the doctor” visit for families who are new to town or are considering changing their physician team. These visits are free of charge.
Our location within Fort Collins provides easy access for families near and far. Besides Fort Collins, we have patients who travel to Pediatric Associates from Loveland, Greeley, Wellington, Timnath, Windsor, Longmont, Estes Park and all the towns between. We even have families who venture from Wyoming, Nebraska and Kansas! We’re just 5 minutes west from the I-25 Harmony exit and well located within town to make your drive easy. There is ample parking just outside our front door.
We specialize in all things pediatric: baby care, immunizations, sports, daycare and school physicals, on-site lab testing for common illnesses and near access to outpatient laboratories for advanced testing, in-clinic lactation consultation, wart removal and other minor procedures, case management for children with complex medical needs, allergy testing and desensitization management, spirometry to assess asthma control and lung function, and of course evaluation and treatment for all childhood diseases and conditions – common to vanishingly rare – with referral to the appropriate specialists when appropriate.
To be sure that you can get an appointment when your child is ill, and to prevent fragmentation of records and therapeutic relationships, we hold open a third of our visits for same day appointments. We want to be sure you can see your doctor when you need them.
If you have any additional questions about our services please give us a call.
Infant Care / Toddler
- Circumcision (if not done while in the hospital)
- Well child care, immunizations, development and autism screening
- Certified Lactation Consults Available
Children & Teens
- Wellness visits and immunizations
- Developmental, cholesterol, anemia, behavioral health, vision and hearing screenings
- General Illnesses
- Sports, school, daycare and camp physicals
Comprehensive evaluation and treatment for many pediatric problems including:
- Chronic pain/fatigue
- Allergies, including skin testing (for environmental/airborne only) and prescribing sub lingual immunotherapy if needed
- Developmental delay, autism spectrum disorders
- Poor or excessive weight gain
- Wound and burn care
- Splinting for orthopedic injuries
- Pulse oximeter testing and nebulizer use
- Injections, antibiotics/steroids
- Corneal abrasion, for eye scratch concerns
- Foreign body removal (from ear/nose/skin)
- Gynecologic evaluation
- Tympanogram, middle ear testing
- Wart treatments
- Allergy skin testing (through Allervision)
On-site Lab Testing for:
- Strep throat
- Urinalysis (for urinary tract infection, diabetes and metabolic disorder concerns)
- Hemoglobin to check for anemia
- Pregnancy test
- Lipid screening
Evening, Weekend and Holiday On-Call Consultation:
Anytime you are concerned about your child and would like to speak to our on-call provider, you can reach us through our clinic phone system. When you leave your message, please speak slowly and clearly and be sure to spell out your child’s last name and repeat the phone number to be sure we can promptly call you back.